Dragon Fire Alpha-X Glove
Cadet Finger is only available on the gauntlet cuff glove:
Dragon Fire Alpha X Glove Structural Fire Glove - Comes with storage bag and gloveholder.
Ships free within a business day
Answering the fire service call for a lightweight pliable structural glove that still meets or exceeds rigid NFPA standards is the Dragon Fire Alpha X Glove. Just like turnout gear it is comprised of 3 layers
- Leather outer shell-Full top grain Italian leather. A special tanning process produces a leather that exhibits remarkable durability, abrasion resistance, pliaability, long-lasting water repellency, superior softness and unparalleled grip strength. This ultra premium leather physically cannot absorb as much water as other gloves and therefore dries soft and subtle.
- Kovenex thermal liner with a TPP (thermal protection performance) of greater than 60. Minimum NFPA standard is 35-Kovenex is a high performance thermal liner that offers true flame resistance and unsurpassed levels of heat blocking for burn protection.
- A urethane vapor barrier to provide liquid penetration resistance, a melting point well above NFPA requirements, breathability and severe tensile strength-meets NFPA standards for liquid, chemical and blood borne pathogen penetration
Gloves Unique features:
- Unequaled wet grip strength~the wetter they get the more they grip
- Ergonomically designed and designed to conform to the wearer's hand after repeated use
- Robotic welded seams so that the liner doesn't pull out
- Each glove comes with its own storage bag and glove strap
- NFPA 1971 (2013 edition)
|Your cart is currently empty|