FireCraft Phoenix Structural Glove
Lead Time: Call to check on availability
FireCraft Phoenix Structural Fire Fighting Glove. Exceptional fit - No bunching of material in the palm provides superior dexterity and reduced hand fatigue.
FireCraft Phoenix Glove features:
- Vastly superior finger design - fingertips touch the ends of the glove
- Can change radio channels while wearing gloves!
- Suede palm ensures a Secure grip, wet or dry and offers better protection against cuts and abrasion
- Fas-Dri™ leather assures rapid drying after use and allows gloves to remain supple
- Available in Gauntlet Cuff and Kevlar® Knit Wristlet
- Sizes from XXS to XXXL.
- Cadet sizes available in all styles
- Complies with NPFA 1971 2018 edition
Warranty: All FireCraft® Gloves come with a Lifetime Warranty on Workmanship and Materials.
CORRESPONDING NFPA SIZES:
- New Products
- Free shipping
- Fire Suppression
- Gas Detectors
- Hose & Accessories
- Hose Testers
- Landing Zone Kits
- Misting Fans
- Mounting Brackets
- Saws and Accessories
- Scene Lighting
- Smoke Machines
- Tarps and Mats
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Traffic Control
- Voltage Detector
- Water Rescue
- Water Supply
|Your cart is currently empty|