Scotty Foam Fast Foam Cartridge System
Lead Time: 2 weeks:
The Scotty Foam Fast Cartridge System is a simple and effective way to get Class A foam onto a fire rapidly. Instead of relying on an eductor and pail method, this system attaches to your hose and goes where you do.
Protect structures, use in wildland applications or anywhere you would use Class A foam. Simply load your solid foam stick and attach to your hose and start spraying Class A Foam. The foam cartridge mixes with the water and emerges through the air-aspirating nozzle.
The system includes:
- Fast Foam Mixing Chamber
- Pistol Grip Shutoff with 1 1/2" NST inlet and Bale Handle
- Your choice GPM Air Aspirating Foam Nozzle
- Pistol Grip (no shut-off)
12" Foam cartridges sold separately. Each cartridge lasts between 20-30 minutes depending on your flow GPM.
- Foam-Fast™ cartridges are produced by ICLPerformance, makers of Phos-Chek® Foam.
- Gallons available : 15 GPM, 30 GPM or 50 GPM
|Your cart is currently empty|