Established in 2004, we brought 20 years experience of firefighting and selling fire equipment with us.
Our staff consists of firefighters (active and retired) in both career and on-call fire departments, fire service instructors (active and retired) and specialists in the fire service community.
Our experience in the industry has allowed us to acquire a large selection of first rate firefighting and rescue equipment from around the country and the world.
If you don’t see it please contact us so that we my help you find what you need.
Fire Equipment Associates
P.O. Box 221
Flushing, MI, 48433
CALL TOLL FREE
1-810-201-4411 or 1-810-659-2226
Fire Equipment Associates Inc. offers a large diverse selection of fire, rescue, and emergency equipment.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may change without notice, be displayed incorrectly on the website, e-mail or any other advertising medium or otherwise displayed.
Fire Equipment Associates Inc. reserves the right to change, adjust, modify, or correct pricing that may be advertised on our website, e-mail or other advertising medium or otherwise displayed at any time during the purchasing process.
Firefighting, rescue and other emergency operations is a very dangerous profession that may cause serious injury or death and requires continuous instruction and training on proper equipment use and techniques.
It is every departments and firefighter's responsibility to be continuously trained and knowledgeable on their equipment, its use and care, federal, state and local laws that pertain to its use and to follow manufacturer’s recommendations before using equipment.
All returns must be made within 30 days of receiving your original purchase.
• After your merchandise is returned and it meets our return criteria listed below you will receive a full refund for the product.
• Shipping costs will not be refunded.If you made your purchase with a credit card, credit will be applied to that card within 15 days of our receipt of the returned item.
• Shipments received in a damaged condition must be reported to us immediately upon receipt.
• If you paid with a check or money order, your reimbursement check will be issued within 15 days of receipt of the returned merchandise.
• If your product is NOT returned in its original condition, the item will be shipped back to you.
• Products returned with any evidence of use will be sent back to you and credit denied.
• You must include a letter/email explaining reason for return, a copy of the original packing slip, and order or invoice number.
• Returned merchandise must be received in unopened original packaging with no evidence of use.
• Non-Returnable Products: Closeout, Sale, and Custom Products (including leather shields, gold leaf shields, insignias, Kochek brand products. Only product defects or our customization mistakes are returnable.
• If you return a product for a size or style exchange, you are responsible for the return and exchange shipping fees. Please use a traceable shipping method and insure products you plan to return, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged items during the return shipment. You will be notified by us of our receipt of the returned product to our facility
• ALL RETURNS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PURCHASE.
• All promos that no longer qualify will be reversed.
• Fire Equipment Associates Inc. reserves the right to charge a re-stocking fee of up to 20% on all returned merchandise.
• Fire Equipment Associates Inc. reserves the right to charge a credit card processing fee of up to 3.5% of the total purchase/return amount (including shipping costs) on all credit card purchases and returns.
• Fire Equipment Associates Inc. reserves the right to correct order issues before refunds are given.
Please ship return merchandise with freight prepaid to:
Fire Equipment Associates Inc.
9308 Potter Rd
Flushing MI 48433
Important Note on Boot/Glove Returns:
Boots and gloves may be returned, if upon receipt of your order, you determine the sizing is incorrect.
Your sizing decision and the acceptance of your boots/gloves must occur before you put them in service and within 30 days of purchase.
Boots/Gloves returned with any evidence of use will be sent back to you and no credit shall be issued. If you return boots/gloves for a size and/or style exchange, you are responsible to pay the shipping fee to return the product to Fire Equipment Associates Inc., you will then be charged to re-ship the new product.
Acceptance of your boots/gloves must occur before you put them in service and within 30 days of purchase.
Boots/gloves returned with any evidence of use will be sent back to you and credit denied.
Important Note on Helmet Returns:
Helmets may be returned, if upon receipt of your order, the helmet is not what you expected or does not fit properly. You must make this decision before you put your helmet into service, install decals, mark your name on the helmet, or make any other alterations to the helmet.
Do not remove any protective coverings from the faceshield, goggles or Bourke flip eye-shields until you decide to keep the helmet. Helmets returned with any indication of use, including perspiration marks on the liner will be sent back to you and credit shall not be issued.
Items that have been put into service and are thought to be defective fall under the manufacturer’s warranty, if there is one available.
The item will need to be returned to Fire Equipment Associates Inc., we will send it to the manufacturer for evaluation.
DO NOT SEND IT DIRECTLY TO THE MANUFACTURER UNLESS INSTRUCTED BY THEM OR US.
Repair, a replacement, or a refund will be at the discretion of the manufacturer based on the results of their evaluation.