Pi-Lit LED 5 Flare Med-Evac Landing Zone Kit
Current Lead Time:: 6-8 weeks
Pi-lit 5 Unit Sequential LED Helicopter Landing Zone Kit. Easy to use. The most advanced LZ Kit.
With all the red, blue and white flashing lights at an emergency scene the Pi-Lit Landing Zone kit LED's stand out in stark relief as flashing green. This enables the pilot to immediately see the obstacle-free LZ site. See the video below to see the difference.
Low profile units that do not get blown away by the copter's rotowash like cones do.
Kit includes: carry case, flares and instructions. This is the alkaline version requiring batteries.
Pi-Lit® LZ Kit includes 5 radio-linked flares with both visible and infra-red LEDs. The flares are placed at the corners of a 100 foot (30 meter) square with one placed outside to designate wind direction OR inverted “Y” free of obstacles.
The flares flash in unison to create an identifiable “constellation” of either infra-red or visible flashing points. The operator may use any one of the 5 flares to control the entire group, changing from visible to infra-red with the push of a button.
Pi-Lit Landing Zone Kit specifications:
- New Products
- ****CLICK HERE FOR LEAD TIME INFORMATION****
- Price Increases
- KN95 Mask
- Foam, Dry Chemical, Foam Nozzles, In-Line Eductors, Scotty Through the Pump Foam Eductor & Mixer
- Garage Sale
- Gas Detectors
- Hose, Hose Washers, Coilers, Spanners, Second Hands Tool, Hose Carriers and Bags, Gauges
- Hose Testers
- Landing Zone Kits
- Misting Fans
- Mounting Brackets
- Handline Nozzles and Monitor Guns, Ball Shut-offs, Master Stream/Deluge Nozzle Tips, Specialty Nozzles
- Saws and Accessories
- Scene Lighting
- Tarps and Mats
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Traffic Control
- Water Supply, Hose Adapters, Wyes, Valves, Portable Water Tanks, Strainers and LDH Accessories
|Your cart is currently empty|