Croydon Rubber Fire Fighter Boot
In Stock: Ready to ship
Croydon 16" Rubber Fire Fighter Boot- Shoe Fit Design with a Kevlar/Nomex lining
Designed for structural fire fighting, the Croydon USA boots are made with natural rubber and high quality components. Certified to the latest NFPA edition: NFPA 1971, 2018.
- Cushion Insole
- Steel Toe cap and Mid-sole
- Puncture Resistant
- Process: Handmade from 100% vulcanized rubber.
- Lining: Nomex lining for added insulation and safety.
- Toe: ASTM, CSA Grade 1 steel toe.
- Protective midsole: ASTM, CSA certified puncture resistant steel plate.
- 0utsole: Non slip, abrasion resistant self cleaning lug sole. Resistant to hydrocarbons.
- Insole: 100% polyurathane insole reduces foot, leg and back fatigue.
- Trim: High visibility yellow trim.
- Reflective: 3M reflective piping on the circumferance of the outsole for optimum visibility.
- Shank: Steel ladder shank for added comfort and support when climbing ladders.
- Pull on loops: Vulcanized pul on loops for easy enby.
- Shoe fit design: Designed to fit like a shoe with minimal heel slipage when walking or running.
Sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16. Medium and Wide Width
Please contact us for a quote on multiple pairs
- New Products
- Free shipping
- Fire Suppression
- Gas Detectors
- Hose & Accessories
- Hose Testers
- Misting Fans
- Mounting Brackets
- Saws and Accessories
- Scene Lighting
- Smoke Machines
- Tarps and Mats
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Traffic Control
- Voltage Detector
- Water Supply
|Your cart is currently empty|