Key Fire Hose Rubber Covered Attack Hose
Call for a quote. We ship one length or a pallet load and accept department purchase orders.
The lightweight, small diameter, rubber covered attack hose that packs a big punch. The heat and chemical resistant, nitrile/PVC through-the-weave design provides peak performance and maximum flow. With a test pressure of 600 psi and a range of temperature tolerance from -35 °F to 1200 °F, Dura‑Flow clearly outperforms conventional rubber covered attack lines.
A rugged, thick ribbed outer jacket construction makes the hose highly resistant to kink, impact, punctures, cuts and abrasion.
Ozone resistant, maintenance-free and no drying required, make Dura-Flow a reliable weapon in a firefighter’s arsenal. NFPA compliant and UL listed.
- Lightweight, greater flexibility and virtually kink-free
- Raised thick rib construction, resists cuts, punctures, impact and abrasion
- Through-the-weave design for increased durability
- Heat, chemical and ozone resistant
- Easy to clean, easy to pack
- 10-year warranty
- Dura-Flow is made from 100% high tenacity synthetic polyester yarn, circularly woven and completely protected by a through-the-weave extruded PVC/Nitrile rubber, forming a single homogeneous construction without the use of glues or adhesives of any type.
- Dura-Flow is guaranteed to withstand 10,000 cycles on the Taber Abrasion Machine (H-22 Wheel: 0.5 kg) without exposing the liner.
- Engineered to perform in any environment, Dura-Flow can withstand surface temperatures from 1200 ºF to -35 ºF
- Dura-Flow coupling options are as required by purchaser, expansion ring threaded, Storz clamp ring, etc. Barcode recess available at additional charge.
- The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961 on all Dura‑Flow diameters shall be 900 psi / 62 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.
- New Products
- Free shipping
- Fire Suppression
- Gas Detectors
- Hose & Accessories
- Hose Testers
- Misting Fans
- Mounting Brackets
- Saws and Accessories
- Scene Lighting
- Smoke Machines
- Tarps and Mats
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Traffic Control
- Voltage Detector
- Water Rescue
- Water Supply
|Your cart is currently empty|