Firecraft Flame all fabric structural fire fighter glove - made to be washed repeatedly, without compromising the quality, to lessen your PPE contamination load.
This is the glove of the future.
Several years ago it became apparent that the fire service would be washing gear more often in the pursuit of cancer mitigation. What was needed was a glove that would not dry out, stiffen or shrink after repeated wash/dry cycles. It was time for an all-fabric glove.
- First non-leather, all-fabric glove certified compliant to NFPA 1971– 2018 Edition.
- The Flame glove withstands numerous wash cycles (60+) which is more common now as the result of cancer mitigation protocols.
- Releases heat quickly when turned away from radiant heat sources.
- NFPA tests prove the back of the glove provides over TWICE the minimum level of radiant heat protection required.
- Lifetime warranty against liner pullouts, leakage and other manufacturing issues.
- Remains pliant in cold weather
- Made of aramid and carbon materials.
- The Flame is so unique that a patent is pending.
Cuff Style-Regular or gauntlet
Available in a cadet finger
- New Products
- Free shipping
- Fire Suppression
- Gas Detectors
- Hose & Accessories
- Hose Testers
- Landing Zone Kits
- Misting Fans
- Mounting Brackets
- Saws and Accessories
- Scene Lighting
- Smoke Machines
- Tarps and Mats
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Traffic Control
- Water Rescue
- Water Supply
|Your cart is currently empty|