The Turboflare Helicopter Landing Zone Kit
The Turboflare is an electronic LED flare designed to work in all weather conditions. Preferred by pilots because they are a continously rotating device instead of intermittent blinking device, which provides constant visual contact with the outer boundaries of the landing zone.
The feet of the Turboflare are designed to "dig" into the ground to help prevent rotor wash.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES:
- Deploys in seconds without having to check pattern
- Low battery indicator light alerts when battery is at 20%. Batteries can be changed quickly
- When turned off, there is no drain on battery
- Visible from the air 40 miles at 5500'
- Visible from the ground at 2 miles out
- Full 360 degree rotation with ultra bright LEDs
- LED diodes lasts about 100,000 hours
- Battery life is about 80 hours with 4 AA Batteries
- Size: 8.5" diameter, 2" Tall
- Use in almost any atmosphere, can be used around (not in) oil and gas spills
- 5 piece - 4 red and 1 blue unit with carry bag
- 8 piece - 7 red and 1 blue unit with hard case
- 10 piece - 9 red and 1 blue unit with hard case
- Blue units are used for wind direction if your pilot or department prefers that.
- DUE TO CURRENT SUPPLY CHAIN PROBLEMS THE HARD CASE FOR THE 8 AND 10 PACK MAY BE SUBSTITUTED FOR ANOTHER AVAILABLE HARD CASE OPTION, PLEASE BEAR WITH US DURING THESE TRYING TIMES.
- New Products
- Price Increases
- KN95 Mask
- ****CLICK HERE FOR LEAD TIME INFORMATION****
- Foam, Dry Chemical, Foam Nozzles, In-Line Eductors, Scotty Through the Pump Foam Eductor & Mixer
- Garage Sale
- Gas Detectors
- Hose, Hose Washers, Coilers, Spanners, Second Hands Tool, Hose Carriers and Bags, Gauges
- Hose Testers
- Landing Zone Kits
- Misting Fans
- Mounting Brackets
- Saws and Accessories
- Scene Lighting
- Tarps and Mats
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Traffic Control
- Water Supply, Hose Adapters, Wyes, Valves, Portable Water Tanks, Strainers and LDH Accessories
|Your cart is currently empty|