Protek 1" Selectable Gallonage Nozzle (5-10-24-40 GPM) FREE SHIPPING
SKU: Protek 1360
Protek 1360: 1" Selectable Gallonage Nozzle (5-10-24-40 GPM)
- Combination pattern nozzles with multiple flow settings.
- Superb wide fog pattern for optimum fire fighter protection.
- Stainless steel spinning teeth.
- Heavy-duty chrome plated metal shutoff ball for smooth action and long life.
- Flow pattern detents facilitate positive positioning and smooth action.
- Raised lug for easier pattern identification.
- Laser-etched anodized label for excellent durability and visibility.
- Flush without changing pattern or shutting down.
- Suitable for high pressure applications up to 580 psi (40 bar).
- Ergonomic design pistol grip.
- Continuous female swivel inlet with stainless steel strainer.
- Minimal maintenance reflected in robust design, precision machining and quality materials.
- NFPA 1964 Compliant
- Style: 1360
- Flow Rate: 5-10-24-40 GPM (19-37-90-150 LPM)
- Operating Pressure: 100 psi (7 bar), 580 psi (40 bar)
- Waterway: ¾”
- Inlet: 1" (25 mm) – NH or NPSH
- Length: 7.4" (190 mm)
- Weight: 2.3 lbs (1.1 kg)
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.
- New Products
- ****CLICK HERE FOR LEAD TIME INFORMATION****
- Price Increases
- KN95 Mask
- Foam, Dry Chemical, Foam Nozzles, In-Line Eductors, Scotty Through the Pump Foam Eductor & Mixer
- Garage Sale
- Gas Detectors
- Hose, Hose Washers, Coilers, Spanners, Second Hands Tool, Hose Carriers and Bags, Gauges
- Hose Testers
- Landing Zone Kits
- Misting Fans
- Mounting Brackets
- Saws and Accessories
- Scene Lighting
- Tarps and Mats
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Traffic Control
- Water Supply, Hose Adapters, Wyes, Valves, Portable Water Tanks, Strainers and LDH Accessories
|Your cart is currently empty|