FIRE HELMETS THAT ARE LEADING THE INDUSTRY!
SAFETY EQUIPMENT AS RESILIENT AS YOU ARE
For nearly 90 years, Bullard has been the benchmark for fire helmet design have led the way with ergonomics in a Bullard Tough package.
We employ and consult with veteran firefighters in everything we do to give you the rugged and robust tools you need
HELMETS BUILT FOR DANGER
Structural firefighters face many unique types of exposures, hazards, and situations, such as defensive and offensive firefighting, structure entry and ventilation, rescue operations, and assisting with emergency medical situations. These physical demands require your gear and tools to be robust, maintain a good fit, feel comfortable, and promote proper ergonomics. Discover why Bullard fire helmets are Bullard Tough.
Due to supply/production problems beyond the manufacturers control extended delivery times will apply to any helmets ordered.
We cannot guarantee delivery dates at this time.
Some of the Options Avaliable at Extra Cost (not all options available on all helmets)
- ReTrak Integrated Helmet Visor
- TrakLite Integrated Helmet Lighting
- Triple Trim Scotchlite
- Leather Front Shield
Any Bullard Helmet ordered with Bourkes eye shields is considered by Bullard to be a non-compliant NFPA 1971 helmet and must be installed by the user.
Please consult your agency requirements before ordering a non-NFPA compliant helmet.
Ultimate Comfort. With 12 points of adjustment, each firefighter can customize the fit of their helmet for maximum personal comfort.
Extreme Durability. Lightweight designs don't sacrifice durability. These helmets are designed Bullard Tough for harsh environments.
Maximum Customization. Get the ultimate in customization for each helmet: Scotchlite® striping options, faceshields, goggles, integrated lightning, and top-quality leatherfronts.
TrakLite® Integrated Lighting System
Bullard TrakLite® integrated helmet lighting system blends engineering, functionality and safety to help firefighters see forward in dark or smoky conditions. The lightweight Bullard TrakLite is designed to help increase the functional performance of your fire helmet without bulky or cumbersome additions.
- Eight bright white LEDs protected behind a heat-resistant glass
- Bright blue “buddy indicator” light on the rear of the helmet
- No external clips, brackets or wires
- Four AAA alkaline batteries
- Long battery life
- Easy on/off operation
- Available on all Bullard structural fire helmet: UST, FX, PX and LT
TrakLite meets NFPA 1971-2013 requirements and is CSA Certified Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for use in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations.
The ReTrak series offers emergency responders a fire helmet with an integrated visor engineered based directly on feedback from firefighters.
- Simple one-handed operation
- Easily accommodates eyewear
- Increased area of protection
- Comfort nosepiece
- Quick removal for cleaning
- Made in the USA
UST/USTM and FX/PX ReTrak Helmets are now available and meet NFPA 1971/ ANSI/ISEA Z87.1+ requirements.
- New Products
- ****CLICK HERE FOR LEAD TIME INFORMATION****
- Pricing Policy/Returns/Refunds/Order Cancellations
- Price Increases
- KN95 Mask
- Bags & Straps
- Foam, Dry Chemical, Foam Nozzles, In-Line Eductors, Scotty Through the Pump Foam Eductor & Mixer
- Garage Sale
- Gas Detectors
- Hose, Hose Washers, Coilers, Spanners, Second Hands Tool, Hose Carriers and Bags, Gauges
- Hose Testers
- Landing Zone Kits
- Misting Fans
- Mounting Brackets
- Handline Nozzles and Monitor Guns, Ball Shut-offs, Master Stream/Deluge Nozzle Tips, Specialty Nozzles
- Saws and Accessories
- Scene Lighting
- Tarps and Mats
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Traffic Control
- Water Supply
|Your cart is currently empty|